About Me

My Photo
Kiki Lala
This is all about my life. I'm sorry if i make a stupid mistake but as everyone know. No body is perfect. so i'll always try to learn from mistake :)
View my complete profile
Please leave your comments and do follow my blog. Thank you so much for read my entry :)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Maaf ! Saya pemalas updated blog :)


Hello to all followers and bloggers out there. Sorry sebab dah lama tak update blog. Mieza ikut masa and mood je mahu update. Dah lama mood blogging tak datang. And i don't know why and when i starting to post again . HAHA ! Okey. That's called broken English.

What am i going to post?
Will people read this post?

A question like that always exist in my mind. Am i a loner or something? Where's my friend? Oh my !

To many happen to me in this year. Good news , bad news. The mostly bad news is i have to delay my semester just of because i admit in hospital for two month. Mom said take that as your challenge to making your life be more mature. I'm trying mom !

I'm alone here. My friends doing LI in their hometown. I'm going to be their "ex-classmate".
Oh ! Why do things like this always happen to me?

Now , I have to enter a new class. New lecturer , new subject ( just a few subject ) , new friends. Maybe?

Yesterday i've met them ! They are not friendly ! What im gonna do? I have to entered the class until my last semester ( sem6 ) . They'll think i'm a case student. But i don't!

Oh mom. I feel like wanna cry. Please hug me now. I need u :'(



But , as an adult , i have to face this with patient and smile. Am i right? All of the feelings above come just for a seconds. After a few month , i'll be able to making them as a friends for sure.
Am i right?


OMG ! Can't wait for 2012. My parents is going to surprise me with something ! I love u Mom. I love u dad. I can't live without this both person. Why? Because they are my life dude !!

Okey. That's all for this entry. Tomorrow i will updated more and more ! ( perhaps )

Oh ya ! A few days ago , i have sign up an account for twitter. Those who want to follow me there , find me --> https://twitter.com/#!/AmiezaAmir
Do copy and paste if you can't access link above.


Can i make this blog as my online diary? err. too public i guess :)

Okey guys ! Gtg. Do , leave a comment , or just shout at the shoutbox. i'll rep for sure


0 comments: